Looking for something really easy and fast to bake? Something you can easily have all the ingredients ready for in your kitchen in case a friend comes for a surprise visit or you feel like baking something wonderful right away? This Easy Mud Cake is the answer! This is one of the recipes that me (and my friends) bake over and over again. Even my friends’ boyfriends love to make this cake!Print
Easy Mud Cake
- Yield: 1 cake 1x
- Method: Mix & Bake
- 200 g butter (7 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 4 dl granulated sugar (1 ½ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 4 dl all-purpose flour (1 ½ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 1 1/2 dl cocoa powder (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius (392 °F). Butter and line a 24 cm size springform pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter. Mix the eggs and sugar in a bowl whisking lightly. Add melted butter.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add them to the dough through a sieve.
- Pour the mix into the pan and bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.
Take a look at my other delicious chocolate cakes from the blog.