Super delicious chocolate ice cream is really easy to make and you don’t need an ice cream maker! Add some gingerbread cookies for Christmas!Print
Gingerbread Chocolate Ice Cream
- Total Time: 10 min + 4 h freezing
- Yield: 8 portions 1x
For the ice cream:
- 4 dl whipping cream (1 ½ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 1 dl condenced milk (¼ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 dl finely chopped dark chocolate (3 tbsp + 1 tsp)
- 1 dl crushed gingerbread cookies (¼ cup + 3 tbsp)
For the decoration:
- 3 gingerbread cookies
- Chopped dark chocolate
1. Line a tin with baking paper.
2. Whip the cream and fold in the condenced milk, cocoa bowder, chopped chocolate and the gingerbread cookie crush.
3. Pour the ice cream into the tin and decorate with gingerbread cookies and chocolate. Freeze for at least four hours.
Recipe originally from my book Emma’s Sweet Christmas
Try also my other recipes for christmas from the blog.