You don’t need gelatine for making a frozen cheesecake! Decorate this easy cake with berries and edible flowers.Print
- Yield: 8 pieces 1x
- Method: No-bake
- 260 g sugar candy cookies (9.25 oz)
- 40 g butter (1.5 oz)
- 6 dl whipping cream (2 ½ cups)
- 400 g cream cheese (14 oz)
- 1 dl granulated sugar (¼ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- Edible flowers
- Line a 20 cm springform pan with baking paper.
- Crush the cookies and add the melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice in a bowl. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the mix into the pan and even out the surface.
- Freeze for at least four hours.
- Decorate the cake with berries and edible flowers.
You can also try my other cheesecake recipes.