- Total Time: 10 min + freezing over night
- Yield: About 6 pieces 1x
- 1 dl elderflower juice concentrate (¼ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 3 dl water (1 ¼ cup)
- edible flowers
- Wash the flowers and press them lightly on the bottom of the popsicle mould. This way they don’t rise to the surface when you pour the liquid in.
- Mix the elderflower juice concentrate and water.
- Pour the mix into the mould and sprinkle on top some lilacs.
- Freeze for two hours and add the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze over night.
- Place the mould quickly under running hot water and remove the popsicles from the mould.