These delicious elderflower popsicles are really easy to make from only three ingredients. Lilacs are the perfect decoration for these beautiful treats. You can pick the flowers in advance if needed. Put the lilac branches in a vase filled with water and store in the fridge for a couple of days. You can also use other edible flowers like violets or roses.Print
- Total Time: 10 min + freezing over night
- Yield: About 6 pieces 1x
- Category: Ice cream
- 1 dl elderflower juice concentrate (¼ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 3 dl water (1 ¼ cups)
- edible flowers
- Wash the flowers and press them lightly on the bottom of the popsicle mould. This way they don’t rise to the surface when you pour the liquid in.
- Mix the elderflower juice concentrate and water.
- Pour the mix into the mould and sprinkle on top some lilacs.
- Freeze for two hours and add the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze over night.
- Place the mould quickly under running hot water and remove the popsicles from the mould.
You can also find other delicious ice cream recipes from the blog.