Soft and dreamy white chocolate cheesecake is easy to make with only five ingredients. Gelatine is not needed for the recipe. You can decorate the cake with different kinds of berries or fruits. Strawberries and white roses are a perfect decoration for midsummer parties. You can try also raspberries, cherries or passion fruit for the decoration.Print
Easy White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Total Time: 30 min + setting
- Yield: 6 pieces 1x
- 100 g digestive biscuits (3.5 oz)
- 40 g butter (1.5 oz)
- 200 g white chocolate (7 oz)
- 4 dl whipping cream (1 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp)
- 200 g cream cheese (7 oz)
- strawberries or other berries
- edible flowers
- Line a 16 cm size springform pan with baking paper.
- You can brush the sides of the pan with some vegetable oil and dust the sides with icing sugar. This makes it easy to remove the cake from the pan.
- Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or over simmering water.
- Whip the cream.
- Mix the cream cheese a little bit and add it to the whipped cream mixing well with an electric mixer.
- Add the white chocolate mixing well with an electric mixer.
- Spread the mix into the cake pan and let set in the fridge at least 4 hours or in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the pan and transfer onto a serving plate.
- Decorate with berries and edible flowers.
You can make the cake also in a 24 cm size springform pan. Double the amount of ingredients.
You can also find other delicious cheesecake recipes from the blog.