You need only 4 ingredients for this easy and delicious Chocolate Mousse pie! Just add some chocolate and popcorn for decoration.Print
Easy Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Total Time: 30 min + 4 h cooling
- Yield: 12 pieces 1x
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE
- 200 g Digestive biscuits (7 oz)
- 100 g butter (3.5 oz)
- 200 g dark chocolate (or milk chocolate if you like a sweeter flavour) (7 oz)
- 4 dl whipping cream (1 ½ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 50 g dark chocolate (1.75 oz)
- 20 g white chocolate (0.75 oz)
- 2 dl popcorn (salted) (¾ cup + 1 tbsp)
Line a 24 cm size pie pan with baking paper. Crush the biscuits and mix with melted butter. Press the mix onto the bottom and the sides of a pie pan.
Melt the dark chocolate over simmering water or in the microwave. Whip the cream and add the chocolate mixing well with an electric mixer. Pour the mix into the pan and even out the surface. Let set in the fridge for about 4 hours.
Melt the chocolates for the decoration and spread them on a piece of baking paper. Sprinkle with some crushed popcorn. Let set in the freezer for abour 15 minutes. Brake the chocolate into pieces and decorate the pie.
If you’re in a hurry, you can put the pie in the freezer and it sets faster.
From the book: Emman makeat piirakat
Try also my other easy and delicious 4 ingredient recipes from the blog.