Cardamom and blueberries are a perfect combination! These muffins taste like a lovely mix of sweet buns and a blueberry pie. The recipe is really easy – you only need to mix the ingredients in a bowl. Enjoy baking!Print
Easy Blueberry Cardamom Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 23-25 min baking
- Total Time: 40 min
- Yield: 12 pieces 1x
- Method: Mix & Bake
- 3 dl all-purpose flour (1 ¼ cup)
- 2 dl granulated sugar (¾ cup + 1 tbsp)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar or a couple of drops of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 150 g butter (5 ¼ oz)
- 1 dl milk (¼ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 2 eggs (medium size)
- 3 dl blueberries (1 ¼ cup)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius (347 °F) and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix the all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, vanilla sugar and cardamom.
- Melt the butter and add the milk and the eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients into the dough through a sieve.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the mix into the pan and bake in the middle of the oven for 23-25 minutes.
- The muffins are ready when a couple of crumbs still stick to a test stick.