These chocolate chip cookies are deliciously tasteful inside. This classic flavour combination always works! Baking cookies is the best rainy day activity. If you like the chocolate chips to be more visible you can sprinkle some of the chopped milk chocolate on the cookies before baking.Print
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 13-15 min baking
- Total Time: 30 min
- Yield: 18 pieces 1x
- 3 dl all-purpose flour (1 ¼ cup)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100 g butter at room temperature (3.5 oz)
- 1 dl granulated sugar (¼ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 1 dl brown sugar (¼ cup + 3 tbsp)
- 1 egg
- 150 g milk chocolate (5.25 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius (347 °F).
- Mix the all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the soft butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg mixing well.
- Fold in the flour mix through a sieve.
- Add the chopped milk chocolate into the dough.
- Using two spoons, form 9 cookies on each two lined baking trays.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 13-15 minutes until the edges get a little bit of colour.
You can also find other delicious cookie recipes from the blog.