- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 1 cake 1x
- Method: No-bake
- 260 g sugar candy cookies (9.25 oz)
- 50 g butter (1.75 oz)
- 1 tin of condensed caramel (400 g or 14 oz)
- 3 bananas
- 4 dl whipping cream (1 1/2 cups + 3 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- Line a 28 cm size springform pan with baking paper.
- Crush the cookies and add the melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the caramel onto the cookie base and let set in the fridge for a while.
- Slice the bananas.
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer and add the granulated sugar and vanilla sugar. Place a star nozzle into a piping bag and pour the whipped cream into the piping bag.
- Transfer the cake onto a serving plate and arrange the banana slices onto the caramel.
- Pipe rosettes onto the cake.