Banoffee is definitely one of my favorite desserts ever. It’s so easy to make in just 10 minutes and it tastes fantastic! It’s almost impossible to stop eating this perfect combination of cookies, caramel, banana and whipped cream. I made this banoffee using a seamless springform pan from my collection of bakeware. Even Banoffee is very easy to transfer from the cake pan because of it’s design.Print
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 1 cake 1x
- Method: No-bake
- 260 g sugar candy cookies (9.25 oz)
- 50 g butter (1.75 oz)
- 1 tin of condensed caramel (400 g or 14 oz)
- 3 bananas
- 4 dl whipping cream (1 1/2 cups + 3 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- Line a 28 cm size springform pan with baking paper.
- Crush the cookies and add the melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the caramel onto the cookie base and let set in the fridge for a while.
- Slice the bananas.
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer and add the granulated sugar and vanilla sugar. Place a star nozzle into a piping bag and pour the whipped cream into the piping bag.
- Transfer the cake onto a serving plate and arrange the banana slices onto the caramel.
- Pipe rosettes onto the cake.
You can also try my other No-Bake recipes from the blog.