4 ingredient Pavlova
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 h 30 min baking + 2 h cooling
- Total Time: 4 h
- Yield: 10 pieces 1x
- 4 egg whites (medium size)
- 3 dl caster sugar (1 cup + 4 tbsp)
- 2 dl whipping cream (¾ cup + 1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 3–4 passion fruits
- Preheat the oven to 90 degrees celsius (194 °F).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place a star nozzle and a leaf nozzle into piping bags.
- Whip the egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Add the caster sugar a little at a time constantly mixing.
- Spread 1/3 of the meringue on the baking paper and make a 20 cm size circle. Transfer the rest of the meringue into the piping bags. Pipe flowers and leafs on the edges of the pavlova.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 1 1/2 – 2 hours until the meringue feels firm. Turn the oven off and let the meringue cool in the oven. Make sure that the surface of the meringue doesn’t get colour.
- Whip the cream and add the sugar.
- Spread the whipped cream on the meringue and spoon some passion fruit on the cream.