Making an Easter cake doesn’t get easier than this. Mix all the ingredients in the cake pan and let set in the freezer for 20 minutes. This cake is like Rocky Road. The recipe is perfect if you want to bake with kids!Print
4 Ingredient Kinder Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 pieces 1x
- Category: Cakes
200 g milk chocolate (7 oz)
200 g white chocolate (7 oz)
150 g digestive biscuits (5.25 oz)
5 dl mini marshamallows (2 cups + 1 tbsp) (or large marshmallows cut into small pieces with scissors)
(easter eggs for decoration)
- Line a 20 cm size springform pan with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolates and cut the biscuits into small pieces.
- Mix the biscuit pieces and the marshmallows in the cake pan.
- Pour the chocolates on into the pan. Don’t mix too much.
- Shake the pan a little bit to make sure that everything is covered with chocolate.
- Decorate with easter eggs.
- Let set in the freezer for about 20 minutes and remove from the pan.