Delicious salted liquorice ice cream is easy to make at home with only three ingredients. You don’t need an ice cream maker and there’s no need to mix the batter during freezing. This recipe gives the ice cream a lovely strong salted liquorice flavour. If you don’t like salted liquorice you can make the ice cream with cocoa powder and you’ll get some lovely chocolate ice cream!Print
3 Ingredient Salted Liquorice Ice Cream
- Total Time: 15 min + 4 h freezing
- 4 dl whipping cream (1 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp)
- 1 dl condensed milk (1/4 cup + 3 tbsp)
- 3 tbsp salted liquorice powder
For the salted liquorice sauce
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 tsp salted liquorice powder
- Whip the cream.
- Fold in the condensed milk and the salted liquorice powder.
- Mix the ingredients for the salted liquorice sauce.
- Place a large open star nozzle into a piping bag.
- Pour the salted liquorice sauce into the bag so that it forms a stripe.
- Pour the ice cream into the bag and pipe into a loaf pan.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours
There are also other delicious ice cream recipes on the blog.